Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Food Diary: 11 June 2012

After weeks of cheap student living, it is so nice to be home. There is fresh food everywhere I turn, and my mother is always trying to feed me more vegetables, which I have actually missed a lot. Not to mention that because it's almost summer, there's tons of fresh fruit everywhere and it's finally ripe and in season.

 Kind Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew bar (180 Cal). This bar is so good, and I'm not even a big fan of cashews or dried cherries... or chocolate, really. I completely recommend them.



Steel-cut oatmeal with a 1/8-c. of raisins (300 Cal). It's so good to be able to cook oatmeal conveniently again!

A yakisoba-style stir fry, with broccoli and carrots and green  beans and corn and some other things (250 Cal). I really like seasame seeds on these lean stir fries (no sauce, just some olive oil).

More oatmeal, with more raisins, and some skim milk (310 Cal)

I ate maybe two pounds of strawberries today (110 Cal)

Blueberry-walnut-bran muffins (x2). They're small, incredibly dense, and quite filling (140 x 2 = 280 Cal)

Kind Almond & Coconut bar (220 Cal), sorry it's so blurry! These taste very similar to Almond Joys, but without the chocolate. They're very good and I'll have to get more!

Total: 1650 Calories

I believe that this is where I stand on the 30 Day Shred. I'm still two days behind, but I hope I can catch up before the end of the week.

Level one: 7 times
Level two: 6 times
Level three: 6 times

No comments:

Post a Comment