Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food Diary: 23 June 2012


I went a little crazy with my healthier version of Raisin Bran and had not only one bowl (210 Cal)



But two (210)! I'm reminded that breakfast cereals really aren't very filling and perhaps I should start looking for a substitute, especially if I'm going to cut down my milk consumption.

 Sugar snap peas (70 Cal)

Kind Almond & Coconut bar (210 Cal). Om nom.

 I drained my grains! So I had brown rice (110 Cal), black beans (160 Cal), extra-sharp cheddar cheese (110 Cal), tomato (15 Cal), avocado (70 Cal), and plain non-fat Greek yogurt (65 Cal). So much better than the mush I'd eaten earlier this week.

And my favorite salad (perhaps the only one I really like eating), made with arugula (5 Cal), avocado (70 Cal), and tomato (15 Cal)

Total: 1320 Calories

You might notice that I ate quite a few fewer things today. I'm trying to get out of the habit of eating desserts every day. I'll admit, today I felt deprived (not hungry). I'm hoping I'll get used to it quickly, because I have a massive sweet-tooth and I'm hoping I'll be able to kick it to some degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment