Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Food Diary: 12 June 2012

Today I went to my old high school's graduation to see my boyfriend's sister graduate. When a girl came on stage, crying, and spoke about how important high school was to her, I must admit that I scoffed. It is astonishing how stupid the things that are important to her seem to me, and I shudder to think of myself at her age. Needless to say, I hold very few things from my high school years close to my heart these days.


Onto the food:
 
 Steel-cut oatmeal with a splash of skim milk (240 Cal), with:



 About a cup of slice strawberries (40 Cal)

 Homemade French fries (150 Cal) with:

 A (dense) hamburger on homemade bread, with baby greens salad mix and tomatoes (350 Cal)

 Raspberries (30 Cal)

 Cherries (40 Cal)

A turkey sandwich on French bread with arugula, and a small slice of cheese (280 Cal)

Total: 1130 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment