Thursday, June 7, 2012

Food Diary: 5 June 2012

Today I had Indian food and frozen yogurt. It was therefore a great day.

 Lean Cuisine Macaroni and Cheese with sriracha sauce and mustard (285 Cal). So good! I always try to improve on frozen foods by adding spices or sauces, in order to make them taste less like plastic.



 Bosc pear (80 Cal)

 I went to my favorite Indian/Pakistani food restaurant, Shalimar, and got this sort of beef-stuffed naan with raita (my favorite chutney). I didn't like the naan much (~100 Cal), so I used the raita on my entree.

 Chicken korma with basmati rice (600 Cal). I love curries, but I really can't handle any significant amount of spice. Unfortunately, "mild" meant adding cream, so I went without. The raita really helped, since it's yogurt-based, but it was still a bit too spicy. The rice here is amazing though.

 Yogurtland! Raspberry tart, french vanilla, and double cookies and cream, with strawberries, sour gummy worms, and cheesecake bites (250 Cal). So good!

Er... Laffy Taffy. Nine pieces. 315 Calories.

Total: 1630 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment