Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food Diary: 22 June 2012


 Half of a whole grain bagel (170 Cal) and half of a blueberry bagel (170 Cal). I believe that these are Panera bagels; I'm not sure, since I shamelessly stole them from outside of the meeting room next to my lab and scurried away before anyone could say anything. Hee hee.



My last banana (90 Cal)! I meant to let them ripen and make banana oatmeal muffins, but I couldn't help myself since they're so convenient to take to work.

I am fully aware of how absolutely disgusting this looks. It's my watery brown rice (110 Cal/half cup) + watery black beans (160 Cal/half cup) + extra-sharp cheddar (110 Cal/1 oz) + tomato (30 Cal/medium ripe) concoction. For some reason, it has only now occurred to me to drain the grains before packing them up. Idiot.

 A medium microwave-baked potato (160 Cal). I washed it thoroughly poked it with a fork repeatedly, and put it in the microwave until it was soft (about seven minutes). If I'd had salt, I would have eaten it salted, but I didn't.

 Sugar snap peas (15 Cal)

Raisins (45 Cal)

Kind Almond + Coconut bar (210 Cal)

 Old fashioned oatmeal with raisins (345 Cal)

Whole grain Goldfish crackers (140 Cal)

Kind Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew bar (190 Cal)

Total: 1945 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment