Thursday, June 7, 2012

Food Diary: 6 June 2012

I didn't get a chance to eat until about seven today, so I ate a lot all at once. Not ideal, but the food was amazing.

Rotisserie chicken breast, skin removed (270 Cal), baked Lay's (120 Cal), sugar snap peas (40 Cal), and Safeway French bread (120 Cal). Easy to assemble, and so satisfying.  



Seconds! (490 Cal) 

 Strawberries (80 Cal). I bought three pounds and made a pretty significant dent in them. I love strawberries.

Theo's 70% dark chocolate (90 Cal)

Total: 1210 Calories


I'm still working on my taptop, no sign of progress yet. On the plus side, though, I did just finish day 17 of the 30 Day Shred, which was an excellent feeling. I'm actually really starting to enjoy it, even though I have to do some substitutions in level three because of my bad knees (I can't do rockstar jumps or jump squats).

No comments:

Post a Comment