Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update

My laptop is still acting up, along with my SD card reader, so I can't upload pictures at the moment. Hopefully I can get this fixed by the end of this week. Until then, I thought I'd write up a quick tally of my 30 Day Shred progress:

Starting on 21 May, I have done:

Level one: 6 times
Level two: 5 times
Level three: 5 times

I haven't decided which I'll do tonight, probably level three because I like that one the best (I don't really like level two, especially). I'm very tempted to do it in the morning after my last final, especially because my dorm room is full of boxes since I'm moving on Friday, but I really don't want to get behind again.

Also, today I tried the Dr. Jart+  BB cream that I got in my May Birchbox, and I actually really like it. I really didn't want to because I really don't need any more makeup, but I think when I run out of one of my powder foundations I'll have to pick it up. It doesn't look or feel like I'm wearing any makeup at all, but it has a nice amount of coverage and doesn't make me look orange even though I'm very fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment