Saturday, June 16, 2012

Food Diary: 15 June 2012

Mixed baby greens with avocado and tomato (100 Calories)

Today I went to the doctor and had a procedure done which means that I can't do any strenuous physical activities for about a week, so I will be postponing the completion of my 30 Day Shred. This is much more disappointing than it should be. 



Additionally, I went into the office having only eaten the above salad, and not expecting to have any shots, but there they were! So basically, I almost fainted repeatedly, and so after the procedure was done I was fed, and I didn't think to bring my camera to the appointment so some of the pictures below were taken with cell phones (and not all by me), so I just merged them together to distract you! Did it work?


1) Half a blueberry muffin (190 Cal), raspberries and a strawberry (8 Cal); 2) Ruffles potato chips (210 Cal), French bread (150 Cal), honey (30 Cal), blueberries (80 Cal), Kit-Kat (70 Cal); 3) Blueberries (40 Cal), strawberries (45 Cal), French bread (130 Cal), honey (30 Cal); 4) Sheridan's frozen custard (mini strawberry/banana sundae) (270 Cal)


Homegrown strawberries (5 Cal). I think the dirt made them less appetizing...

 Baby green salad with tomato (I ran out of ripe avocado!), 30 Cal

 Panko-bread tilapia filet (baked, 320 Cal), black beans with reduced fat cheese (180 Cal), lime (10 Cal)

 Twizzlers (260 Cal)

 Total: 2158 Calories

Good thing I'm going back to Seattle soon. Being at home is making me sedentary and I've been eating so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment