Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Food Diary: 24 June 2012 and Pike Place Adventure!

I finally went to Pike Place Public Market! Woooo!



To prepare for my Pike Place adventure-time, I had oatmeal with raisins for breakfast (345 Cal). Om nom!

And... whole grain Goldfish crackers (60 Cal).

 And... whole grain s'mores Goldfish crackers (140 Cal).

But then I went to my favorite bakery, Le Panier, and got a croissant (230 Cal)! This went well with the fruit samples I got from various fruit vendors (mango, pear, and nectarine om nom). 

And I made a contribution to the Gum Wall (5 Cal). This was pretty gross.

 As seen here.

Daily Dozen mini doughnuts (4, 340 Cal). I had two powdered sugar ones and two cinnamon sugar ones. 

 I had some of this seafood bisque (40 Cal) in Post Alley. So good!

I tried to eat these raspberries that I bought, but they weren't very good and I had to throw some out (20 Cal). I was very sad.

More Goldfish (140 Cal)!

I also bought some peaches, but they got banged up on the way home so I cooked them into a compote and ate half of the quart (?) that was produced, about a peach and a half (100 Cal).

My healthier version of raisin bran (210 Cal). Om nom.

Total: 1630 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment