Sunday, June 3, 2012

Food Diary: 3 June 2012

Buttermilk pancakes with strawberry syrup (300 Cal).


Today was another day filled with studying, and tonight will be filled with me writing an essay (on Jean Genet's Le Balcon). I started off with workout three (abs) from Kickbox FastFix, which I think is my favorite of the three workouts. Other than that, nothing interesting except my ongoing stuggle with my laptop.


I also found this interesting article from the New York Times about photographic food journaling. I'd never looked into it before I started doing it, but once I started it just seemed so logical, and it looks like I'm not the only person to think so.

 Oatmeal with raisins (250 Cal). This was terrible and undercooked; I couldn't finish it. I hope it hasn't put me off oatmeal!

Malted milk balls (190 Cal). Mm... 

Gummy orange slices (200 Cal). I used to love eating these as a kid, they were less amazing this time around, and they aren't much different when they're frozen, which is disappointing. 

Raisin Bran with skim milk (230 Cal). 

 My usual Chipotle order, but with guacamole (710 Cal). Extravagent, I know.

Yogurtland! I found the perfect combination of flavors: plain tart, raspberry tart, and double cookies and cream, with strawberries. I ate the gummy worms first, because I love them. Total: about 250 Cal.

Total: 2130 Calories

I didn't expect that. I think that's a hint to calm down on the candy. Noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment