Friday, June 1, 2012

Food Diary: 31 May 2012

Boring post! I was rather busy yesterday and didn't get home until late, so I went straight to bed and didn't have time to post nor do my shred, so I'm catching up this morning!


 Broccoli, carrots, cucumber, cauliflower (40 Cal).

 Raisin scone, about 300 Cal.

Medium cheddar cheese (83 Cal). I try to buy Tillamook if I can, since it's local and generally really good cheddar cheese. 

Chick pad Thai with broccoli. I asked for less sauce since pad thai has so much sugar, but this dish is still about 800 Cal. 

Yogurtland! I got tart apricot, tart blueberry lychee, plain tart, and fresh strawberry to compensate for the mass of toppings. Estimated 250 Cal. 

One serving (18) Whoppers (malted milk balls, 190 Cal). I love these, and as usual have to control myself.

Total: 1663 Calories

I'll try to be less boring tonight. Today is my last day of class as an undergraduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment