Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Food Diary: 25 June 2012

The rest of my peach compote (100 Cal). I tried to eat this with Greek yogurt, but it's gone off and is a little gross (5 Cal).



Small baked potato, with salt (130 Cal)

Steamed green beans (90 Cal).

 Pear (100 Cal).

Raisins (45 Cal)

Kind Coconut and Almond bar (210 Cal)

Carrot cake (300 Cal). It was someone's birthday at work and there was cake, and carrot cake is my favorite kind of cake. Unfortunately, I can't stand any store-bought carrot cakes.

The remainder of my black beans and brown rice, with cheddar cheese, green onions, and avocado (350 Cal)

This bread is from Le Panier at the Pike Place Public Market and is called Graines. It was very seedy and hearty, and works decently well with honey (260 Cal).

Whole grain s'mores Goldfish crackers (140 Cal).

After weeks of waiting, I broke into my bag of Whoppers (190 Cal).

Total: 1920 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment