Thursday, May 17, 2012

Food Diary: 16 May 2012

Food of today:

 Turkey and harvati sandwich (560 Cal). I like this sandwich because it's very filling, but I wish the bread had more fiber, like a whole wheat or rye bread.


Movable Feast black bean burrito (360 Cal), string cheese (80 Cal), and Greek yogurt (60 Cal). 

Half a cup of Raisin Bran, dry (95 Cal). I wish the raisins weren't coated with extra sugar. I'd prefer the cereal if it didn't make milk extra sweet.

Lean Cuisine macaroni and cheese (280 Cal) with sriracha (15 Cal), mustard and pepper. It was such a huge improvement. 

A medium banana (90 Cal) and Greek Gods plain non-fat Greek yogurt (60 Cal). I prefer green bananas, except with yogurt. The tartness of the yogurt complements the banana nicely, and it was one of my favorite combinations as a kid. Back then, though, I added extra sugar.

And a little bit of color: Dots (130 Cal). I prefer to eat them frozen. They get chewier and are just more interesting. (P.S. I like the red ones best and the yellow ones least)

Today's total: 1745 Calories, with my Gummy Vites.

I'm working on better pictures, and I like the bigger size. I'm using my point and shoot instead of my phone, which is less convenient to carry around but it's more convenient to upload pictures from the SD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment