Friday, May 25, 2012

Food Diary: 24 May 2012

I bought a Batman Pez dispenser from their Justice League line. I love Batman.


Onto the food!


 Sliced stawberries (30 Cal)!


 Oatmeal with raisins (350 Cal)!

 A Gardenburger (100 Cal for patty, 150 cal for bread, 115 Cal for cheese, 15 Cal for tomato, onion, lettuce, and mustard). Total: 380 Calories.


 My friend and I shared two orders of fries-- curly and steak. 300 Cal.


 And then we went to Yogurtland! I got a total of about four ounces of frozen yogurt-- raspberry tart, strawberry, and oatmeal cookie, and topped it with strawberries, kiwis, caramel cups, some sour gummy worms, and coconut. Total: 250 Cal.

Total: 1310 Calories

I didn't post this last night because I did level three of the 30 Day Shred and fell asleep immediately after. I think I'll wait to post my review until after I've completed the whole thirty days, because at my current level of fitness I cannot give level three my all, so it's a little slanted. Currently, I've done each of the levels (one, two, and three) once in four days, which means that, for me, I need to do two workouts sometime this weekend to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment