Thursday, May 17, 2012

Food Diary: 17 May 2012

I'm going to call it a bit earlier than usual today, as I just went to Chipotle and had an excellent and filling meal, and don't want to be tempted by the Dots hidden in my freezer (again).


Here we go!


 Oatmeal day! On Thursdays, I like to get oatmeal (with raisins, 350 Cal) on campus (well, I'd like to everyday), because I don't have class until later in the afternoon. And strawberries (40 Cal) are finally in season... ish. I like this breakfast with milk (skim, 90 Cal) to cool and thin out the oatmeal, and I just like the way strawberries and milk taste together.


 Here's a close-up of the oatmeal, just because I think it deserves it.

 Lay's Original Potato Chips (160 Cal)! I have a 2-7/8 ounce bag, so I had to estimate a serving and count out about 15 representative-sized potato chips to make a reasonable snack. I love potato chips, and I would have loved to scarf the whole bag. 

 Eleven Dots (130 Cal)! Frozen, of course. 

Chipotle burrito bowl (560 Cal) and water (with a wedge of lemon, which I suppose I could give, like, 2 Cal if I was being picky). I feel like this is a good choice, and the only thing I held back on was guacamole. It's already a big meal, and I wasn't starving, so I felt that that was a responsible choice. I got mine with: brown rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, fresh tomato salsa, and lettuce.

And to top it off, one Raffaelo (64 Cal), one of my favorite candies. I really have to hold back in order to only eat one, and keep in mind that small bites will make it last longer even if one bite yields better mouth-feel.

In total, along with the customary Gummy Vites (15 Cal), 1411 Calories.

I also bought a jump rope at Big Five today, which I think I'll try out tonight or in the morning before class. I'm still waiting for my meal to settle, so I'll have to review it some other time. It seems like a passive sort of cardio I can do while watching bad TV.

Speaking of which, I just started season four of Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment