Sunday, May 27, 2012

Food Diary: 26 May 2012

What an excellent today. Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to Pike Place Public Market and get some fresh produce, but last night I went by QFC and got some dark chocolate and strawberries, which I thoroughly enjoyed.


The breakfast of champions! Theo's 70% dark chocolate, about a square and a half (about 90 Cal).


Along with almost a full pound of strawberries (115 Cal). I love love love strawberries.

I finally finished off that bag of potato chips (160 Cal), pretty much because I couldn't be bothered to find any other food. I had this with the rest of the strawberries and chocolate I couldn't manage for breakfast (I'm not actually a huge fan of chocolate). 

Another of my favorite foods: Thai fried rice with broccoli. I'm not sure of the serving size/weight of this, but I think about 700 Cal is a safe bet. So worth it.

Sour apple Laffy Taffy (80 Cal)-- why would you ever eat another flavor?

Most of a box of Junior Mints (160 Cal). Frozen, of course.

Total: 1320 Calories (with the return of the Gummy Vites)

I don't know how the totals come in quite so reasonably. I'm never hungry, and I never deprive myself of food if I'm hungry. I feel good. I'm quite happy with how my habits have progressed since day one.

Also today, my sister dropped off an early graduation present: two of the Jillian Michaels DVDs I haven't tried yet. I think I'll try the kickboxing one after my shred tomorrow. I did level two today, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment