Monday, May 28, 2012

Food Diary: 27 May 2012

Oh, tell me you haven't had candy with (or as) breakfast before. Tomorrow, I need to get back to oatmeal. I miss it terribly.

Turkey and harvati sandwhich (560 Cal).

 And with my sandwich, the rest of my Junior Mints from last night (60 Cal), frozen  of course. 

The only yogurt for me: Greek Gods nonfat plain (60 Cal). I love this yogurt so much, and it goes well with everything (it's one of the only things that make ripe bananas manageable for me). I'll admit it: I grew up on Nancy's plain, but this has replaced it entirely.

Mm... the Rolos I stopped myself from eating last night (340 Cal). Frozen, but I suspect they're better just refrigerated. They're more like toffee frozen. I will likely be testing this soon.

Total: 1035 Calories (with my vitamins)


I think I have earned a cheeseburger for tomorrow, especially considering I also did level one of the Shred and the full Kickbox FastFix DVD. I don't really like going this low on days I workout, calorie-wise, because it makes me feel a little obsessive, but honestly, when I started working out I wasn't hungry, and I can't eat before or after working about because of my weak stomach, so I just got to the end of the day without eating again. I'm sure I'll make up for it tomorrow.


Also, something interesting: my metabolism has been kickstarted. I can tell because 1) I have tons of energy, and 2) (disgustingly) I am overall warmer. At work, I've had to switch out my gloves much more frequently because they get sweaty, also I've been in the mood to move a lot: long walks and frequent dancing. I love this part of working out regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment